Removing powdercoat !

onlyonelife79

So. I just picked up this banshee and it has all the cascade, matoon, etc billet you can put on a bike,  however, the previous owner powder coated all of it black and green. How do i strip powdercoat from aluminum and steel. Can i still polish after the aluminum has been uncovered ?!?!?

so. whats the not worth ? billet stator and clutch covers are around $200 and up each. Are you saying they wont come out nice after some polish work or ?

Oh shit! I was meaning small stuff like water pump cover, clutch cover insert, handle bar clamp, reservoir covers, etc. Definitely strip and polish the clutch cover and stator cover.

haha. LOL YA. I plan to just purchase new small pieces for the most part. last owner even coated my T5's. I'll at least strip the silencers and polish them. as far as the pipes, well i can probably strip them, but whats next after that ?!?!? what will i see. Rechrome Status ?!?!?!