Bolt kit for plastics?

hughmyron

• 1 month later...

has anyone tried the stainless polished bolt set off ebay?

Here's a link, hope it works:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-YFZ350-BANSHEE-POLISHED-STAINLESS-STEEL-ATV-BOLT-KIT-/131012372078?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e80f2266e&vxp=mtr

I'm tearing down my entire bike and im tired of rusty bolts, time to do it right with stainless. I just want a good bolt kit.

Also when i order some +3+1 a-arms, do a-arms come with new bolts/nuts?

Get the full bike kit from Alloy Bolts (on Ebay)for your new build.

Remember....Anti-seize EVERY BOLT. Even the little ones for your plastics. Any bolt that doesn't get Anti-seize....should get blue lock-tite.

Also...there will be a few items in the kit that won't work. Don't sweat it. Just stick with the stock stuff for those few items. If you cut the nice labeled bags....you can put the stock stuff in them and tape them closed and have a complete correctly labeled stock bolt kit ready for emergencies.

Remember....Anti-seize EVERY BOLT. Even the little ones for your plastics. Any bolt that doesn't get Anti-seize....should get blue lock-tite.

Thank you guys for the help. Speaking of anti seize, should i put some on my axle splines? It's been a good 4 years since i installed my axle but i'm taking it down to be powder coated and get the little bit of rust off. What's the best method to decide if something gets anti seize or lock-tite?

the bolts on the rear spocket have load. Some swing arm and suspension stuff. that's all i can think of. Am i missing anything?

I didnt even realize they were allen head. I dont want that either. I want regular stainless heads that i can put a regular socket or wrench onto. Am i shit outta luck?