Stellar Machine and Performance!

docjcwatson

Stellar Machine and Performance realizes that the shop can be very difficult to be gotten a hold of by phone.  And for this we apologize!

Hey, my name is Doc.  I have been around for a while, but haven't posted much.  I wanted to let you guys know that I am now at Stellar Machine and Performance!  I will be answering the phones, taking orders and answering questions during our regular business hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm MST.  So give us a call and we will get you hooked up with whatever you need from us!  Thank you for your business and continued support!

- doc 

It was good speaking with you also buddy!  Thank you for your order!  We'll get those out as soon as we can.  

Also wanted to let you guys know, that we have been working very hard to free up a lot of space at the shop!  So we have created an eBay name so that we can sell some of our used OEM and aftermarket parts that we don't have a use for!  Check it out because there are going to be some SWEET deals in there!  http://www.ebay.com/sch/stellarusedpartssales/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Edited by docjcwatson

I can say it is great having Doc here helping with everything from phone calls, customer walk-ins and even material prep in the shop.  A lot of you know that I simply could not answer the phone and get work done, so the phone calls were lacking much needed attention.  I am very happy to say that the phone is getting answered now.  

• Like 1