Banshee worth

I may be selling my banshee. I was wondering if you guys could give me a little insight on what its worth. So this winter i did a complete rebuild on it. Got the frame powdercoated by quality powdercoat, replaced ALL bearings and bushings, brand new american star a- arms, works dual rate shocks with bottom springs powdercoated a darker blue, new +2 brake lines, new billet brake line clamps, new pro taper bars, new lakers custom plastics, new seat cover, new tusk nerf bars, fmf fatty pipes with turbine core 2 silencers, modquad chain roller and slider, trail tech headlights, tors removal kit, thats all i can remember at the moment. Its got good compression, starts first or second kick when cold. Oh and its a 2002 with a title. Stock banshees around where i live generally go for 2500 so mine with all this aftermarket what do you think its worth? Thanks. 

IMG_7777_zps49fda242.jpg

IMG_0027_zps3b6e2c28.jpg

IMG_2300_zpscadb50db.jpg

IMG_3386_zpsd52665cb.jpg

IMG_7721_zps82cd9201.jpg

IMG_3810_zps37a2e454.jpg

IMG_7919_zps5851fdf8.jpg

What I'd really like to know is those that have parted out within the last couple years IF they REALLY got more than they could have gotten whole? And how much crap do they have sitting around?  Worst thing is we're near the end of the season here.

Those that say part it want to swoop up some Lakers or arms and fuck the rest.

I didn't. I sold all my big shit and had a roller sitting around with hubs and swinger. Wish I just would have took the $3700 I was offered. They Would have got an awesome Powerful bike for a cheap price. I miss my banshee so much that I thought about parting out my 450. But I'm scared because there's no way I can sell every single piece. I wouldn't trade my 450 for a banshee but I would need money on top. I don't care what they say. There is no way that I can Losing money on this bike with all the suspension I have on it. FUCK! There is damn near 3000 just in that. Drives me fucking nuts. I know I'll never get back what I put into it I just hope to ride it once in a while. And with my spinal surgery and my location that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Fuck I don't know what I'm going to do . All I know that the day I parted my Shee was the worst day of my life. What a mistake I would Give anything to have it back