2000 Shee FULL Part Out

Bike has a lh piston that took a dive on it. I am not sinking anymore money into it, I was just going to sell it anyhow. After going through 2 attempts of selling the quad as a whole I am done playing around and I am going to go through with parting it out.

If you are interested in the entire quad I will take $1000 + shipping. PM me with any requests.

Here goes a list of the "better selling" items. The rest of the stuff you can make me offers on!

All prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. Thanks!

Paul Turner High Rev Pipes w/ Fat Boy Silencers - pipes spray painted black -- $250 + shipping

Wiring Harness cut for racing, no lights - older round style plugs -- $35

White Front and Rear plastics - minor scratching, dont seem painted but look black under scratches? front fenders have about a 4" stitch -- $100? + shipping

Red Plastics, tank and radiator cover -- $30 Shipped.

Round style stator on adjustable timing plate -- $65

Stock Stroke Trued and Welded Crank -- less than 4 hours run time -- $175

Stock Trans assembly -- SOLD

Stock Clutch Setup, possibly needs new fibers -basket, hubs, pressure plate, etc -- $60

Engine Cases -- $165

Cylinders -- Unknown condition presently -- will update before I decide to sell or not.

K&N Pods for stock Carbs, practically new just dirty from minimal ride time -- $40

Flywheel, has knick inside on magnet, will post pics soon, ran fine! no issues -- $40

Frame is black, year 2000 - no title, will provide bill of sale -- $200? + shipping

Stock mikuni Carbs w/ TORS deleted - no idles screws? bought the bike this way, guess they used the cable to make it idle. Jetted at sea level for pods, pipes and port work, 320 mains/27.5 pilots. -- $80

All bearings and bushings are tight! No loose races and wobbly wheels on this bike! Everything was replaced when I first acquired the bike.

Whatever I have not listed please PM me to make offer on if you are intersted! Thanks for reading.

20130711_193117.jpg

20130711_193136.jpg

20130711_193225.jpg

20130806_151408.jpg

20130806_151427.jpg

20130806_151401.jpg

20130806_151104.jpg

20130806_151044.jpg

Do you have a set of tie rod ends? Pm me a price, I'm in VA.

Yes I do. $30 shipped once I verify all is well with the ends and that they are straight. They are still on the frame as of the moment and it is in great shape so I see no reason why they would have problems but Id like to be sure before I sell.

• 3 weeks later...