4 seat sand limo turbo v8

Sucks i gotta sell this thing, but im broke and gonna be moving to school soon anyway. Built from a one off sand limo chassis with 150 inch wheelbase.

Drivetrain:

-Turbocharged 350 ci small-block Chevy

-trw 9:1 forged pistons with total seal rings

-crane roller camshaft

-Garrett turbo & turbonetics waste gate

-Trick flow aluminum heads (these alone were over $2000)

-holley 4160 series 4 barrel carburetor

-th 325 transmission

-Hughes 2500 rpm stall converter

-Kennedy adapter plate

-cv & diff 3.36 gears modified to 4.10 gear ratio from drive chain

- turbonetics delta gate wastegate with dial-a-boost adjustable boost from 7 to 17 psi

-450 to 500 hp

Other features include fox 2.0 coilovers up front, with bilstein coilovers in the rear, custom powdercoated white frame, side panels with flames and checkered flags, two blue aluminum fuel tanks in case you want to run either 91 or 110 octane gas. Four point beard custom upholstered super seats, deist 4 point harnesses, cnc pedals, grant steering wheel, b&m gate shifter, 4 inch dual hids on top, and auto meter gauges.

I have also done a lot of recent maintenance, including: new starter, carburetor rebuild, oil change, tranny fluid change, new detent cable, new steel braided lines, new inline electronic fuel pump along with other things. Obviously I'd love to keep it, but no point in keeping it if it'll never get driven. I'd be willing to trade for a sporty car(evo, sti, e36 m3 and cash, or anything similar) or a smaller truck like a colorado or 2005 & up tacoma. Just something convenient to have around campus. Starting price is $13,000 but I'm negotiable. Here's a couple of videos just around the block of it running (it sounds awesome!). Don't have any videos of it at the desert.

I'll take some better pictures with the dslr tomorrow

post-32155-13764604320742_thumb.jpg

Didn't you just get this?

Couple months back. I need a car for school though. Big ass truck getting me under 20 mpgs isn't gonna work, especially considering i may have to commute to school now which would be an 1.5 hours each way. Not gonna lie, I was trying to make some money on it considering I got a good deal on it, but I did invest quite a bit into it to make sure shit like this didnt happen. I guess it didnt work though. Previous owner probably new something I didn't know.

• 7 months later...