Help Restore project 1987 Yamaha banshee

the pic up there all by itself is right.  87 has the big balloney rear tires  those only lasted that one year i believe.  then they went to the big ass rear hub and 10" rear tire.  the larger pics of all the color combo's i believe a few of them are mixed up  or same pic in differnt years.  the 87 looks just like a few others. gold wheels and all..  

i'd like an 06 yellow and black limited edition bone stock ( looking).  that would be nice to have..

the pic up there all by itself is right.  87 has the big balloney rear tires  those only lasted that one year i believe.  then they went to the big ass rear hub and 10" rear tire.  the larger pics of all the color combo's i believe a few of them are mixed up  or same pic in differnt years.  the 87 looks just like a few others. gold wheels and all..  

i'd like an 06 yellow and black limited edition bone stock ( looking).  that would be nice to have..

That's what my woman has, Cam.  It just sits in the barn and looks good.  Sometimes I dust it lol... Its pretty much showroom condition