2006 special edition graphics

Yes, thats with complete plastics, foot pegs/heel guard, front fender supports(all fresh gloss black powder coat), and the plastic heel guards. Dint bitch about the price, I know its alot if cash, but its the only way i part with these. They are mint.

For somebody lookin for a set like that it prob isn't a bad price. I don't think maier is making yellow for the banshee. Too bad. I wouldn't pay that for them when I can buy any aftermarket set for that or less. I'm not really trying to knock your price. Your prerogative to ask whatever you want. If you ever get somebody to pay that though please let me know.

I know im asking alot.. Its just one of those things. They are not for sale, but id sell them for that price. The only reason i even mentioned anything was simply because i saw he was local. Im not looking to ship them. And yes, oem shit is crazy $$$. A couple yrs ago i called yamaha about these plastics and graphics. It was close to 1700 for every decal and plastic piece...

When you start getting OEM decals they add up in a hurry.  It was about $400 for OEM Yamaha decals when I did my 06 SE graphics. The two large ones on the rear fenders were $97 bucks for the pair. Then add the cost of new OEM plastic your well a head to buy these for $650 if they are in mint shape as claimed. OEM SE plastics will run you another $680