Lowering Front End.

milto29

That is funny. Just from you typical post in this thread, I know you don't even make close to even to make more than me, yet alone my family.

Ok Homie so that makes you a MAN now does it ? LMFAO !!! I don't have to prove shit to nobody PANCHO !!! I really don't give a shit what you or anybody here thinks. I wasn't built like that. I'm just having fun with YOU here at work doing nothing getting paid. Keep it up. By the time this thread is over. I should be a HQ General. LMFAO !!!:P:p

Sent from my HTC One

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:     

That is funny. Just from you typical post in this thread, I know you don't even make close to even to make more than me, yet alone my family. :clap:

I just dont want you to get upset or mad !!! :whistling:

" You made him upset, you won't like it when he is upset " :yank: 

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ggg.jpg

I never do get why you guys like to post gay shit. Lol. It just makes me wonder what type of Fruit Cake you are. LMFAO !!! is that what you do all day. It had to take you some time. To make this. LMFAO !!!:huh:

Sent from my HTC One

what did the bad man do to you with the banana

LoL eat it. I'm allergic to Banana. That's why I don't like them. I DO like Papaya. But you clowns do know about that. With all them Rainbow jokes. :P:p:p

Sent from my HTC One

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

16A49BBB-9536-4204-BECA-C2116EFC2DD0-173

Weld up a solution, and quit muddying up the forums with your stereotypical Cholo faggotry

^This.  I've been wondering where I had seen this pic before.  I copied your setup for my shocks but had an extra tab welded on for the swaybar.  Thanks Tricked

^This. I've been wondering where I had seen this pic before. I copied your setup for my shocks but had an extra tab welded on for the swaybar. Thanks Tricked

For sure man. I like the swaybar tabs welded on. I did a long travel set up for a guy that tried everything and then another 2/3 different shock combos trying to get it to work. I spent 20 mins measuring and planning and then had the new tabs mounted on the LT arms in another 45 mins or so. He was so pissed when he found out how much time and money he wasted. I got some ideas for a new LT set up for flat track and TT. What's your new set up like man? Any pics?

I dont have the sway bar on because I was up north trail riding last week.  The tab on the upper arm will be for the bar, I go new turnbuckles to make it a perfect fit.  This weekend was actually my first time riding since the rebuild so now I'll probably start working on getting everything lowered and set up for the ice. 

So far it seems like this is the best/easiest lowering solution.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

post-42435-13790326676506_thumb.jpg