drag motor

aleyesonme

Looking to purchase a great running drag motor, cub cylinders, or 68mm or bigger stock jugs 4,7, mil...preferrably ported, override transmission complete motor without carbs or intakes. Have money in hand just won't be able to put in bank till beginning of next week since banks are closed on the weekend. Looking to spend 13, 1400 shipped give or take...thanks guys, let me know what u have

• Like 1

Looking to purchase a great running drag motor, cub cylinders, or 68mm or bigger stock jugs 4,7, mil...preferrably ported, override transmission complete motor without carbs or intakes. Have money in hand just won't be able to put in bank till beginning of next week since banks are closed on the weekend. Looking to spend 13, 1400 shipped give or take...thanks guys, let me know what u have

good luck ..  rebuilt stock motors are gonig for that price ..

• Like 1

i have an all most complete topend i will sell to you they are vitos 68mm jugs. The Cylinder need to be resleeved. I have the sleeves and everything, you just need a guy to resleeve and match the port. The porting on the cylinder is a triple exhaust port and a stage 2 port. I have 68mm pistons to go with it ** Brand New **. I also have a aftermarket coolhead but it does not have domes. Shout me a offer and we will see. You Can text me at 336-254-5926