Blaster smoking like cheech and chong!

okay soo i traded an old set of tires for a blaster just for friends and gf to ride. you could tell it hadent ben ridden in a while soo i changed the crankcase fluid and drained gas and cleaned carb. now it smokes horribly, it doesnt smell good either  i put amsiol dominator in it, and i run it in all my banshees and know what it should smell like. im thinking its the crank seal but dont want to tear into the engine if its something else, any ideas?

Could be crank seal keep an eye on the level .. did u mix gas in tank cause I know the blasters had an oil injector system on them to?

X2, yeah if the autolube pump is still hooked up and you premixed, you have too much oil going through.

Most people remove the autolube pump. Highly unreliable and you don't know it's not working till your motor blows. The $10 billet Banshee ebay clutch cover vent block off fits the blaster perfectly when you remove the pump.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-Clutch-Cover-Vent-Block-off-Plate-/110747369144?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c90ebeb8&vxp=mtr

Do a leakdown test to see if the crank seals are bad. The Blaster case splits vertically. They're not fun to get the trans all put back together.  Not like a Banshee.

The crank seals can be replaced without splitting the case. Again, not like a Banshee.

i know the autolube is took of im not sure if it was blocked of or just unhooked lol do you know what would happen if they just took the oil reservior

off and pre mixed the gas? im pretty sure its burning case oil. idk im going to dive into it tomorrow and try and find out wats going on

Make sure the line that went to from the pump to the carb is disconnected and capped at the carb. Although it probably wouldn't hurt anything for the pump to just spin gleefully, if it was me, I would completely remove it. Especially if you have to tear into the motor for crank seals. When you remove the pump, 1 part goes inward and 1 part goes outward. Don't remember exactly which. Just make sure you don't pound the wrong way and bust a hole in the clutch cover.

Like I mentioned, do a leakdown test. You need a plate and a piece of innertube to block off the exhaust.

If its burning gear oil thats probably also where the smoke and smell is coming from bud. If you have gear oil leaking into the crankcase it is being pushed thru the transfer ports and burned. Ur plug may show it to confirm this. Anyhow is thats ur issue, here comes the nightmare lol ur gonna have to pull the engine and split the crankcase