Pipe

Klotz

how are the pt different from the pc....in low mid and top...also if you dont mind wich pipes have the best low...top or mid.....why are the pt look so different,,,and outtta curiosity...no one has answerd me this yet but what pipes sound the nicests!!

thanks for the info :D

in my opinion the PC's pull harder on top, but the turner is a better all around pipe and will supply bottom the PC's wont, id beat a bike with turners top end but he'd pull me to about 7500 rpm, all else being equil, but seeing as how most of your riding is done getting to your top end id go with the PT's, if you ported the bike i think then neither would be my first choice....

the dmc's are nice and prolly one of my favorite soundin pipes i have ever heard but what your lookin for is damn near impossible to find cuz you a four stroke low end with a great top and mid rang punch only way your gonna get exactly that is by gettin a set of pt mids and either milling your hear or buying a aftermarket head like a noss machine whichc is the brand i would recomend. and on the best sound part every one has their own opinion dont let other ppl decide on the best sounding pipe for ya or the best performing because its all up to you and what you like and you will be happy with what ever choice you get. just my 2 cents l8ter.blake

so what pipe what you go with....does ne one know what pipe was the most mid and top but still some low end power!!!!

what about dmc??

SST's a good pipe, but like big's saying if you want bottom end you'll have to find it in more than a pipe...try shorting your swing arm, then at least the bottom you do have will hit the ground instead of spining, port the shit out of it for bottom then you could pick a pipe for its sound and regardless of what it is you'll have lowend....and the Noss head is outstanding

Your asking what everyone has been trying to get and it won't happen. You can't have insane low end and top end unless you get powervalve cylinders for 4k. You have to sacrifice top end power for low end power and vise versa. BTW, don't get confused w/ top speed and top end power. For your type of riding, you'll hardly ever use the peak rpms. You'll spend most your time getting to peak, so get a pipe that'll help pull out of the hole. STick w/ a midrange pipe and who cares what it sounds like....They all sound good. What would you rather have, a good powercurve or cool sound??