Banshee v. Owner

So its been 2 weeks now since I was riding my banshee on the flat track, got a little too far sideways, and rolled her a few times! Only damage to the quad was some bent bars, to me I got a nice broken collarbone sticking outta my skin! On the fast track to recovery eager to get riding again. Basically I wanna hear other stories of hospital trips/injurys that come from riding the fasted quad made! So lets hear some lessons that you gotta learn the hard way!

1st ride and broke the bottom ball joint 5 minutes in, going from 5th to 6th. Broken arm, wrist, leg and ankle, twisted the bike up pretty good too. 2.5 hour drive to the hospital sitting in the backseat of my pickup drinking beer and taking my last vicodin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

• Like 1

You do know the banshee is not the fastest quad made right?

ha I know i just got carried away in the making of the tread! They dont let you on the track without all the safety gear on and even with all the proper safety equipment things can go wrong.