18cc domes on pump gas

you wont be able to do it.  That will make too much compression and you can't put enough octane booster in your fuel to compensate.  What people fail to realize with octane booster is.......yes it raises your octane.....BUT it raises it such a small amount that it doesn't even change your octane number.......its a gimmick.

not to mention that with 18cc domes you would be pumping such compession that you would need to run alky.....not race fuel.  

why do you say 22cc domes are hard to come by?  i can pick up my phone and have a set in route to my house later today.......you just have to call one of our site sponsors.......and its WAY cheaper to pay the $60 they want for domes than it is to try running those 18cc domes and have to rebuild your motor and replace your crank.

I ran klotz octane booster for 2 tanks after I had my stock head milled. It didn't take long to realize that all it was doing was leaving a ton of deposits in my engine. I was lucky enough to be doing a plug chop to check jetting while running the booster, that's how I noticed the heavy deposits and glazing on my plugs. I will post pics later of the chop comparison pump gas with booster vs without. 

• 3 weeks later...