raffle banshee build

This has been done before. That douche bag rubberneck won the last one and he's a drug dealer.

JB Lowbuck racing built the last raffle bike. Rubberdick got a nice bike

Ask him how well it runs.

there are enough full builds sitting around for sale  raffle one of those off...

in all reality if a bike was built and needed a modded transmission i would be up for doing one for a much lower price to help out!

Black Majic Transmissions FTW

The money would be used to build a drag banshee from the ground up. Parts and servises will be purchased from sponsors on this site. I could provide a weekly update on the funds available so everyone knows how much is in the pot and where the money goes. Yea I saw the Q situation and I was a fan of his.

Tickets will be available Friday. I'm asking 25.00 per ticket and your stub will be mailed to you for proof. Lets give this a shot. If there is not enough money to build a complete bike something banshee related will be purchased and given out. If there is a surplus of money it will be given to the winner as well.

I honestly don't know if there is enough active members to build a ground up bike.. But we'll see, I suppose some people may buy lots of tickets....But so far the recepetion hasn't seemed great... I'd start a raffle ticket thread right now, and hope it gets sticky'ed...

That's your best bet. Like I said, I'd be satisfied with a seat cover from VJ.

Winnings winning.

The gift card might be an option, I will pickup the tickets soon. Most of us spend 25-50 bucks on bs so I think it's worth it to give up a weekend of beer money or cigarettes to have a chance of winning something we all enjoy. Someone's 25.00 investment is going to pay them huge dividends.