Anyone Use Power Pistons In Stock Ported Engine?

Would they create any more power anywhere? I can probably get them cheaper than I can get a pro lite kit for. Should I go with them? What will it do for me? I saw on the site that they'll give me more low end which is a good thing. Just curious on everyones thoughts on them?

The vito's power pistons. Been dicked around enough by Rec. Unlimited. Ordered pistons a month ago and still havent gotten them. Going with someone else. I'm tired of their crap. Dont even return my phone calls or emails.

"Power Pistons" Most are made by Wiseco. Even Vito's. The way they make more power is they machine the exhaust side of the piston down about .040 or 1mm. This makes the exhaust port timing higher. It works well even on stock motors. If you have a ported motor it may put your timing too high depending on were its at.

They refer to these pistons as a poor mans port job. It works and is alot cheaper than a port job thats for sure. So any pistons accept for Pro X are made by Wiseco. You can't get them from Wiseco though as Vito's has an agreement with them I believe.

I rebuilt 2 weeks ago using a stock motor with vito's power piston's. No porting altho i cleaned up the casting flaws and intake ports with my dremel. Everything else is the same as before, and now my banshee SCREAMS!!!!!!!! Its a new power plant so thats part of it but i can tell a Big difference revs much faster. Also its the Super Stock pistons from vito's that are cut on the exhaust side and the Intake side which are known as the poor mans port job, the Power Pistons are only cut on the intake side to accomidate the raised exhaust port on a ported motor. So in my experience the so far the power piston's are worth the cash, next time shee blows up i am gonna port using the sport port template and get some more power pistons... :D