Want to buy a banshee! Any year

Baller508

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this guy!!!!! He reminds me of 1996-1999 when people said things like baller, sike, bro and thought a 400 ex was something to brag about. Can you really spend 16k on an EX?? To each their own. And if I had 16k in a quad I wouldnt be looking for a 2k banshee and selling my baller status bmw or whatever it is.

I like this guy!!!!! He reminds me of 1996-1999 when people said things like baller, sike, bro and thought a 400 ex was something to brag about. Can you really spend 16k on an EX?? To each their own. And if I had 16k in a quad I wouldnt be looking for a 2k banshee and selling my baller status bmw or whatever it is.

I'm not bragging about shit. You guys are talking all this bullshit about the blue 400ex so I'm telling you whats done to the 400ex it's not your ordinary 400 haha. I like building my bikes from the ground up. Why not a 2k banshee? Doesn't matter how much a banshee cost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one asked you how much was in it,you brought that up in your listing and you have not stated one thing in that bike to justify 16k.

So before correcting everyone,go back and have your friends read it to you again.

No one asked you how much was in it,you brought that up in your listing and you have not stated one thing in that bike to justify 16k.

So before correcting everyone,go back and have your friends read it to you again.

Lmao you don't want a list. Ill tell you this though, it was worked on by Bcs, Baldwin, Mickey dunlop, Ct racing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk