Want to buy a banshee! Any year

Baller508

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something stinks here. You post a listing wanting a banshee and then talk crap about them and their owners,yet in your profile you claim to own two already. But only talk about how bad EX's are and what a great racer you are.

Who you trying to convince us or YOU!

Something stinks here. You post a listing wanting a banshee and then talk crap about them and their owners,yet in your profile you claim to own two already. But only talk about how bad EX's are and what a great racer you are.

Who you trying to convince us or YOU!

I sold my banshees. I love 2 strokes! You guys just started this bullshit with me. Someone said something about one of my 400ex so I had to say something! I can talk about the 450s all day but why talk about them for no reason? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao y'all think your the shit cause you have 595 banshees and all that lol. Running a banshee in a straight line at the dunes or on the street I can do the same shit! My buddys have nasty banshees. Believe it or not that blue 400 has over 16k into it and pushes over 49hp beats stock 450s and mild built 450s. You guys needa get a life hahahaha and stop hating! I have all the nasty toys Get a good job and you can be like me hahaha instead of sitting on the forum all day waiting for me to reply! If you guys think you can beat me on the track call me text me pm me do whatever 774-269-0488 i have friends with tracks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally just LOL'd.. Thanks.

Lol I mean 535. I bet So cal has the nastiest banshee here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, his shit is the sickest, nastiest thing on here,

Lmao NEVER SAID I HAD THE NASTIEST TOYS. Your getting shit twisted lol. The nastiest banshee on this post is so cals!

! I have all the nasty toys

i have friends with tracks.

Did you not type this??

While we are bragging.... I have friends with IQ's

! I have all the nasty toys

i have friends with tracks.

Did you not type this??

While we are bragging.... I have friends with IQ's

I said I have all the "nasty toys" not the "nastiest toys" I have friends that can read!

16k in 400ex ???? You know duct taping 100 dollar bills alll over it dont count right?

No bullshit. Built from the ground up. Ill send you pics text me. I'm selling it. I had another 440ex that was mike polities old race bike was a A class race bike sold it tho