What pipes should I buy for my 421 serval?

if its ported, ask who ported it.

cpi, r2's or shearers would be good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-421cc-68mm-Cheetah-Cub-Serval-Top-End-Stage-2-Cylinder-Wiseco-Pistons-/280751420914?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415e16b5f2&vxp=mtr

these are the cyl I bought... I was thinking shearers but I wanted to get a few opinions first.... I don't want it too pipey it need it duneable

seems like a pretty good price, but im not sure about the domes, they are prolly off shelf domes.

the porting stage2, i dont know what that means. if you ask them what pipes to use, they will prolly say trinity pipes.

so you already bought them ?

i had t5 on my serval, and now shearers, and the shearers are better everywhere than the t5 and pull way harder and longer. and i trail it as well.

You have some of the best builders in the country in your own back yard. Why would you buy off of ebay where there is ZERO tech support rather than buy from a local shop?<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

that store has some interesting neg feedback like

Mar-26-13 06:49    

Banshee 421cc 68mm Cheetah Cub Drag Port Cyl Top End (#350350663690)

US $1,299.99

Slow to ship out. Got a stock cylinder not race. Paid for race

and

Mar-11-13 21:30     Banshee 421cc 68mm Serval Cheetah Cub Cylinder +4mm w Crank 4mm Duner 58mm Strok (#350508042418) US $1,549.99

Cylinders were supposed to be stage 2 ported. No port work done!!!!

Here we go again!!

ya I know there is some older post about this... and I read thru them and all I seen was people arguing about personal preference.... really what i'm looking for is something to run just like mine runs now just more power... but i'm told t5's don't work well with servals :confused: