going back to 2 carbs

This post is funny. Most people comment that having 1 carb doesn't save you much effort because "if you can tune one carb...two isn't a big deal."

You have one carb you can't tune, so you think two is going to work better for you?

If you were changing jets and needles all the time with just one carb like you said.....then you don't really have a handle on what your doing. Thinking a builder can dial in your carbs for you is proof your at a loss for finding the bullseye with your tune.

We have 2 mirror image 370 motors in our group. One runs a single 35PWK on a Graydon intake. The other runs twin Mikuni 28's. Both pull matching number on the dyno and both run the same main and pilot jets all season. (April-November)

Just saying.............

I don't know man, I run dual 35pwk on a ported 350 with CPIs and it runs great bottom to top.  I used to have 28PWK and I feel the 35PWK allowed me to have a little more on top... At least with greater piece of mind.  Ive never chopped a plug in my life.