Fighting wheelies

Was hoping to get some advise. Got a stock stroke cheetah. Gas. Override. Ect. In a bone stock frame it wouldn't wheelie hardly at all. Over the winter I lightened the frame and stuff and now it is a handful. Has a +6 on it with 12 paddle ext. it's mostly a drag bike for the lady. But does get a little bit of playing around. Easiest way is toss a longer swinger I know. But was hoping to maybe find some way to keep it down without slowing it down.

could you stiffen up the rear suspension or raise the rear a touch/lower the front? or maybe go to a 10 or 11 paddle. possibly a different gearing choice. I am not a drag racer by any means but it helps on the hills we ride

im with tricked on this one. if its got a lockup id say maybe lightened the arms just a little more so it so hopefully it slips a little bit more...if it has no lockup id suggest getting one.....or tell her to get quick and good at feathering the clutch when its 1/2 way down the track....