racing in detroit.......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thread diggin a lil bit and just wanna say was down on french rd with all these guys the last few weekends this year and it was a blast everytime. No drama no guns and shit like everyone thinks. Just a bunch of people who wanna race or wanna see some racing. At the end we had so many bikes down there we were basically running classes lol. Stock cyl then all the badass big time stokers too. I had nothin but a good time everytime and ill be down the first sunday its above 50 degrees next season.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thread diggin a lil bit and just wanna say was down on french rd with all these guys the last few weekends this year and it was a blast everytime. No drama no guns and shit like everyone thinks. Just a bunch of people who wanna race or wanna see some racing. At the end we had so many bikes down there we were basically running classes lol. Stock cyl then all the badass big time stokers too. I had nothin but a good time everytime and ill be down the first sunday its above 50 degrees next season.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!!!! is a good bunch of racing people down there....already chomping at the bit, lol. what bike was yours

mark