racing in detroit.......

hey just letting everyone know, sunday afternoons about 2pm a bunch of us gather near a airport in the city and run some fast ass minibikes, bring out the quads and line up! good times, even got a lady that bbq's! been a few shee's out there and got down with one of our jr dragster motored bikes (gave him 6) and got drug, NOT STARTING $hit, cmon out and have some fun.

mark

Gettin it!

Actually looked like a funday sunday. Would be paranoid to get jacked though....

I live 30 min. from this place.... ANY mini bike has got action!

I have been racing cars at this spot also, just a bunch of guys all doing the same thing.

Just bc its Detroit does not mean your going to get jacked..lol

Prochassis, hit me up we may know each other already.

Chris

I live 30 min. from this place.... ANY mini bike has got action!

I have been racing cars at this spot also, just a bunch of guys all doing the same thing.

Just bc its Detroit does not mean your going to get jacked..lol

Prochassis, hit me up we may know each other already.

Chris

cmon out chris! its way more fun then it may seem! EVERYBODY out there is cool, i do a lot of work on these guys riders/race bikes and i am TRULY 1 of 3 white guys out there and is all good!

mark

Back in my crotch rocket street racing days I have seen more than one guy get robed and one guy got gutted right in front of me! Still a good time!

what year was this? 75and clay or 75/nevada? been around a long time, the guys that race were always good dudes, the outsiders were trouble.