As The HQ Circus Turns

Wow...bravo.

That's some damn funny shit.  Yes, you have entirely too much time on your hands, but that's pretty damned funny, don't care who you are.

I might have to come up with one of these.

It'd probably be about 1/2 hour long though....LOL.

LilSteevie is Seinfeld and the prison guy is Michael Shannon...LOL.

http://www.hbo.com/boardwalk-empire/index.html#/boardwalk-empire/cast-and-crew/nelson-van-alden/index.html

Should be another 2-3 weeks & I'll be back to work. I will get back to my normal life of not being on line 2/3 as much.

I have a few more episodes that the majority should relate to. The LIL STVN one was just because he's LIL! I have plans to do one that makes fun of myself. It should be good for most who knows me.

• 5 weeks later...

well ive been out of the banshee loop for quite sometime. i gotta admit, this was worth coming on here and viewing. slower did a great job suming up the "CEO" of this website. i wonder if he cried himself to sleep after this video. obviously we will never know but im assuming he'll post some redundant shit to try to cover his broken ego and bash me for agreeing with slower.

well ive been out of the banshee loop for quite sometime. i gotta admit, this was worth coming on here and viewing. slower did a great job suming up the "CEO" of this website. i wonder if he cried himself to sleep after this video. obviously we will never know but im assuming he'll post some redundant shit to try to cover his broken ego and bash me for agreeing with slower.

Welcome back!! :cheers: