Dune Trip At Gordon's Well ?

THX-1138

If anyone wants to move, me and about 5 other toyhaulers full of people will be at Glamis. Sandobsession.com will be there video taping my buddies new rail for a video and calender they are putting together. Should be pretty crazy. Major air coming from the rails. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we have about 15 people ? maybe more

this should be a great trip ! ! ! ! !

I am taking my son's friend on his new wr250f so that is one more kid.

ohhh I almost forgot, everyone needs to bring some fire wood.

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

:huh: I wish I was going. I have access to FREE FIREWOOD!!! All I can take. I have a pile next to my house, and one at my shop, and its growing everyday. :angry:

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

:huh: I wish I was going. I have access to FREE FIREWOOD!!! All I can take. I have a pile next to my house, and one at my shop, and its growing everyday. :angry:

Dammit! on every trip I go I never have enough wood! I guess i should actually use it for a camp fire instead of running around with the pieces like if they were a torch singing "we are the champions"

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

why can't you go ? this is unacceptable, there is no excuse for this truancy. we need everyone present possible. even if you don't have a bike running. we can all take turns dragging you around the dunes with the slead we build with all the wood everyone brings. just bring you gear. :D

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

why can't you go ? this is unacceptable, there is no excuse for this truancy. we need everyone present possible. even if you don't have a bike running. we can all take turns dragging you around the dunes with the slead we build with all the wood everyone brings. just bring you gear. :D

LOL! That would kick ass to make a tobagan out of fire wood. I won't have the cash to get there this year. I would say there is a great chance that I can make it next year though when the wife has a steady job, and I don't have 3 credit card payments :angry::wacko::huh:

FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE !

Dammit! on every trip I go I never have enough wood! I guess i should actually use it for a camp fire instead of running around with the pieces like if they were a torch singing "we are the champions"

I would pay money to see that ! ! ! ! !

LOL I appreciate the offers!!!! But, other than the cash flow problem, I'm buried up to my ass in work that needs to go out yesterday. 3 of 5 purchase orders were due this last friday, and the other 2 are due this friday. I have delivered 0. :( I have another customer that just struck a deal to distribute his product in Korea, and that means that I'm going to get a huge shipment of material next week. The timing is way off for me. I also found out that my aunt died today, (they unplugged her) I only met her once, but my dad and I are taking a road trip to some dust blown city in NV on friday. My wife said "Can you make it there on $65.00?" HAHA no.... So, its going on the credit cards...

I'll be there in spirit as Jethro has a couple of my parts on his bike. :(