Anyone ever tried this stuff to polish?

Uf21

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Americans get all the good shit, best stuff I can find around here is mothers or mcguirers

Sucks for you.... :whistling:

i wouldn`t worry about too much about customs on a product like that, i doubt its explosive or you can make drugs out of it,  they might open the package and check it out then re-pack and send it on and add a note saying they did...they check just about everything sent from Holland though haha ;)

Actually, I asked whether or not I should sand a badly pitted rim first before I polished it. Remember, I don't get my hands dirty at my so called "work", so when it comes to any kind of real "work" I'm clueless.

hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

This is the polish I reccomend to use in almost any polishing thread. Obviously I love real compound cakes, but once metal is in good shape this is the best shit I have ever touched! I found it at the Bike show at Cobo Hall when I was 16. I have officially been using it for 10 years now and don't even touch shit like mothers, meguires, never dull, blue off, etc. I even used it when I did jewelry class and my instructor demanded to know where it came from and she has been polishing metals for over 30 years and now uses this stuff. It is hands down the best polish known to man.

Raw steel rockets!

AB6173DB-CBF3-4A6E-95AA-CC095405C04A-194

I polished this head with paper towel and MF

4502645C-3A87-4F67-B570-F9CF098B8EA1-194