Anyone Live In Wash. State?

fast87

Do any of you guys live in washington state, northern oregon, or coastal washington?? i live on the coast of wash. and there is plenty of logging roads here, and if u live close enough, i gotta small track here at my house, just need more riding buddy's, Later.

~Mark~

P.S.- i'm 95% sure i'm going to moses lake sand dunes thanksgiving weekend, maybe we can meet there..........

I'm another Oregonian. Funny you mentioned Moses Lake. My buddies and I just got back from there about 2 weeks ago and it was the shizznit. We usually ride out at Florence but that was a good change for sure. And I will be back next summer. If you are down in the Salem/ Eugene area, I know a killer spot out by Bend that is damn good too.

:blink:

wow i didn't think i'd get any replies, too bad you're all in oergon though, but still cool, last summer we went to all 4 oregon coast dunes for about 3 days each, winchester bay was the best, the one right below it is really cool too, with a big drag hill right at the entrance, it really helped a lot cuz i snapped a chain and screwed up my scrockets and had to only push it about 30 feet...well if any of u guys like lots of logging roads, then come up here, later, Mark.

P.S.-yes moses lake is pretty cool, but nothing compared to oregon, you know what they say, the sand is always better on the other side!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
firestorm, Moses Hole= Moses Lake (podunk piece of shit town)

BILLS,

i'm in Pasco. if i can ever get this stupid leg of mine to get to working again we should get together and go ride some time.

what did you do to your leg...???

Juniper all the time.