An Excessive amount of White Smoke

OK, whatever you say. I just see it going this way.

"Hey dude, how was your ride last weekend?"

"Oh, pretty good. I got suckered into helping Evil build a motor, in camp, Saturday"

"Wow, he blew up a motor? Bummer!"

"No, he showed up with the head off the bike and asked if I knew what might be wrong"

"What? He took a fucked up bike to the ride?"

"Yep, and he knew about it 2 weeks ago. I told him to bring it over and we'd check it out, but his ol' lady was bitching at him about not spending enough time with her"

"Man, that sucks! Gotta feel sorry for the guy"

"Yeah I know, but his woman is smokin' hot lookin' so I guess that's what it takes to make her happy"

"OK....... I guess"

LMFAO

Ok Starwriter guess that is a posibility but those that know me know I am not that way.  But that is hell'a funny. 

Just another question to ask but is it possible to buy a Head Gasket with a silicone coating on it?  I just spent so time trying to clean that stuff off my head and jugs, seems odd for a head gasket.

i hope you get it sorted bud, but it might be something you cant fix at the dunes, i`ve never heard of anyone using silicone on heads or head gaskets or any part of any motor really, was it on the head you just took off or your spare head?

Ok so just wanted to give an update and tell everyone thanks for all the input and what not.

After taking this down to Wildcard and spending about 12 hours working on it, I found that the seal between the Trans and the engine (right side) was installed backwards and was sucking trans fluid. So after a complete tear down and rebuild it now is back to running. So thank you everyone for the places to check and look for. And a Big Thanks to Wildcard Racing for all the use of your shop, knowledge and help.

For anyone that says he outsources his porting and polishing, you are dead wrong. He was hours into working on one while I was there. Damn, is all I can say to that set of cylinders. That is going to be a screaming machine.

Ok so just wanted to give an update and tell everyone thanks for all the input and what not.

After taking this down to Wildcard and spending about 12 hours working on it, I found that the seal between the Trans and the engine (right side) was installed backwards and was sucking trans fluid. So after a complete tear down and rebuild it now is back to running. So thank you everyone for the places to check and look for. And a Big Thanks to Wildcard Racing for all the use of your shop, knowledge and help.

For anyone that says he outsources his porting and polishing, you are dead wrong. He was hours into working on one while I was there. Damn, is all I can say to that set of cylinders. That is going to be a screaming machine