Tore down my Shee

So got my stolen shee back today, had a rag tied around the throttle block side rod, clutch side rod is nowhere to be found..... Somebody was in there, probably going to rebuild it. 

Here's the pics anyway. 

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/BradSankey/library/1998%20Yamaha%20Banshee%20Pics

Please let me know what it needs, thanks. 

Brad. 

Exactly. None in it. Only one rod and no pistons. It was beat hard after it was stolen.

Then it was sold twice lol.

All in the course of 6 months.

Thanks, Brad.

Yea same thing happen to me. Some one stole my shee and blew it up then took it to a shop to be fixed, which is where i recovered it. Did this in one week

lol At least you got it back. Yea so somebodies been raping your motor for sure. go head and pull the cylinders and see if that missing rod damaged anything else when it let go. If not then you're just going to have to get another crank and pistons, along with a bore and hone. So how did you end up finding it?

The bright side of things...the theif showed you that it needed to be rebuilt and possibly rejetted. Sorry bout your luck but at least you got it back.

I'm still looking for my motorcycle that was stolen. Them bastards were even kind enough to unload it off the trailer and just took the bike.

Some people I tell ya! I ended up buying another about a week ago because the cops had it for 6 months and wouldn't release it. I got it back yesterday lol.

My new bike is a 97' with a powder coated frame (black) and blue a arms/swinger. Silver/blue plastics. New crank/pistons/hone/chain. $1200 I thought was a great deal.

I will get some pics up but beware, my shop is messy as my fathers project truck is in the same stall.

Yea same thing happen to me. Some one stole my shee and blew it up then took it to a shop to be fixed, which is where i recovered it. Did this in one week

lol At least you got it back. Yea so somebodies been raping your motor for sure. go head and pull the cylinders and see if that missing rod damaged anything else when it let go. If not then you're just going to have to get another crank and pistons, along with a bore and hone. So how did you end up finding it?

I ended up putting out a reward if leading to an arrest, no arrest yet but got the bike.

Here is my new bike: http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/BradSankey/library/1997%20Shee

Thanks for all the help, Brad.