Anyone running hand guards?

I just picked up a set for my trail bike and I was just curious how you guys mounted them to the throttle side of the handlebars? I don't have any room at all to get it mounted. I have the clutch side mounted fine. However, the front brake master cylinder is in the way. Any ideas?

I run full bark busters that go in the end of the bars love em and with the trail running we do here I would never run without em

post-43169-1367944218597_thumb.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I'm gonna get asv levers, perch and remove the e brake soon. I got rid of all the extra crap on my bars too. I wired the lights to just stay on and put a yz125 kill switch on there. Got jds customs key switch holder and put it under the seat. Cleaned it up a lot.

I run full bark busters that go in the end of the bars love em and with the trail running we do here I would never run without em

attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1367944215277.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

I've had those before and didn't like them. I need something that will block SOME wind during winter riding also.

I went with the Tusk D-Flex Hand Guards. They were only $28 with the mounting kit. They will do the same job as the $60 Powermadd's. I'm happy with them.

SheeNewSusp002.jpg

• 7 months later...

Wertzy. I believe these are what you have. But the brackets in the ebay pics look odd to me. Any comments on this? http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=181175115076

Heres some others by the same name. The brackes make a lot more sense to me but they cost a lot more.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=111106011978