single a arm

atcandbanshees

depends on how the tie-rods are on it there possibly can be something you can do to help it. the more parallel the tie-rod is to the a arm the less bump-steer you will have. that and the more rigid the suspension. i was able to flip the tie-rods on my stellar chassis and add a shim. the tie-rod to arm angle was way off and was a nightmare to ride.

single arm chassis are not sapposed to have any front wheel travel  pump the marvins up to about 300psi each.  its going to be stiff..  other than that either the front end is setup wrong either in the tie rod's or the upper shock mounts are wrong..

my LSR single arm goes straight and has absolutely NO wobble or shake at all   at 80mph+ i can let go of one of the bars. ( im not doing both!) and it goes nice and straight.  i can get on and off the throttle and it does nothing weird...  BUT  the front is nearly ridgid.  thats the issue with single arm bikes..   

there are a bunch of single arm chassis out there floating around with total absolute shit front ends that go left and right when you unload them.  its a freaking disaster right now.  seen a few of them wreck already..    and to think my LSR was just "overpriced..: