Bleeding front brakes help

I can't for the life of me bleed these brakes. I just changed a caliper on the front and I tried for about 5 hours to bleed them. Pumped them and opened bleeder and sometimes fluid came out slowly and other times air. Reservoir never dropped. Hooked up a line to the bleeder then to the a bottle with fluid attached to a chain above the quad. Played around with the lever while the bleeder was

Open like a YouTube video showed for a good 2 hours. This will not

Build pressure for the life of me. I ha. Good solid lever squeeze before all this. Help me

you need to make sure the cover on the master is open, and use a screwdriver and push in the pistons on the caliper youll see the air come out. then pump the lever and the pistons should come back out and repeat that process until its good. the bleeder valves are useless you need to bleed it in reverse out the master

im telling you 100 percent air is behind the piston of your new caliper and the bleeder screw is ABOVE it in the system it wont work conventional bleeding methods. do the method i showed you and you will be bled in 2 minutes, you can vac all you want theres going to be air behind the piston until you bleed it through the top.  

You dont need s vac. Just use a transparent or clear hose that fits over the bleeder. Suck the hose until you see a steady stream of fluid. Just make sure you keep the master cyl. full of fluid or you will suck more air into the lines!

You dont need s vac. Just use a transparent or clear hose that fits over the bleeder. Suck the hose until you see a steady stream of fluid. Just make sure you keep the master cyl. full of fluid or you will suck more air into the lines!

This is what I did except the hose was black so I got a mouthfull of brake fluid lol. Beer washed that away. But after having the bike completely apart the fitting some new streamline braided lines it needed a heap of bleeding. I did the suck through just to get the fluid there. Then I let it gravity bleed with both bleeders open for about 4-5 reservoirs full. Then closed the bleeders. Brake lever was absolute crap. So I just pumped, held, bled, closed, released, paused and repeat. Again for about 4-5 reservoirs and finished up with a great brake lever feel. Firm beacuse of the brake lines I guess but still a nice feel so it's not too grabby.