Bac Technologies carbon fiber axle

Ctown208

how much lighter is this POS versus the JJ&A same size?

2- Cheeseburgers and a small fry.

• Like 2

never mind.

BAC axle info.

Hillshooting and Drag ATV Racers....You NEED this awesome patented revolutionary Carbon Fiber ATV Axle Assembly!! 7.42 lbs!! Aerospace aluminum lightweight hubs, titanium bolts and carbon fiber beam!! Leave the competition in the dust/sand!!!

JJ&A axle info

LIFETIME WARRANTY - no questions asked.

100% USA materials and labor.

This 26" long Banshee Gun-Drilled Drag Axle assembly weighs under 10 lbs!

If your life isnt worth more then 2#s on a damn drag bike then your a dumb azz and need your head checked.

I agree I would not spend that much if there was no warrenty. I still feel that it's wrong to sell a product that is obviously junk but that's just my opinion.

Yea, but if the customers are stupid enough to buy one it's at least half their fault too.

Words from julies mouth.. you wont have a problem on sand if you do we will help you out.. that clearly meant we will avoid calls.. I talked to them a few times about the axle for my application..

I posted this as a follow up in case some one is looking into one..

Loco get fucked no cares that this is your site.. grow up I don't need your opinion or anyone else's

Words from julies mouth.. you wont have a problem on sand if you do we will help you out.. that clearly meant we will avoid calls.. I talked to them a few times about the axle for my application..

I posted this as a follow up in case some one is looking into one..

Loco get fucked no cares that this is your site.. grow up I don't need your opinion or anyone else's

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You were TOLD it wouldn't hold up. You NEVER got a warranty in writing like you get with JJ&A!

You're the fucking idiot here, not me! :rotflmao:

If you don't want my opinion or any others, stay the fuck off the site!

Direct from JJ&A's website:

LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT on all components of all of our carrier-style axle assemblies... no questions asked. Yes, this even includes the axle shaft! (note: we do not cover damage caused by your de-railed chain... your chain belongs on the sprocket)

Direct from BAC's website:

Don't call us in the event you break something. We will NOT call you back! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: