banshee winding out real fast help!

nick1

when im riding my banshee and it tryies to hit the powerband it has a wing out sound and when i shift to the next gear it stops but at the eand of every gear it seems to have that winding out sound i just put new pistons and jugs in it and i broke it in with 3 tanks of gas 

the way that you have described it........also sounds like clutch slip to me when your bike gets up on the pipe.  IF YOUR SURE ITS NOT SLIPPING....then try and ride your bike again.....this time listen to the sounds.  Then report back with a more descriptive sound that "wing out." 

x3 on slipping clutch... After I went to a 650cc Roidzilla motor on my Quadzilla the clutch would make nasty noises when it was coming on the power band... It also would make the noise at loww RPM's with a big load on the engine.. Like when you stop on a hill and try to take back off. I ended up have to use a carbon fiber clutch, w/SUPER heavy clutch springs and that took care of it... But, the clutch pull effort was stupid hard, even with an ASV easy-pull lever..

sorry for the late post but i changed my front sprocket to a bigger size and i had my carbs tuned and everything seem to be running right but it still winding out when i ride it and im bout to switch into another gear it has that loud winding out sound it feels like the bike cant push no more than when i switch into the next gear it will start off with the winding out sound then when i switch into another gear it wont have the sound untill the end of the gear . 

THIS IS NOT MY FIRST 2 STROKE BUT IT IS MY FIRST BANSHEE I SPENT ALOT OF CASH ON THE BIKE AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE IT RUNNING RIGHT PLEASE HELP ME OUT