t5 vs cpi vs fmf fatty on stock stroke dune port

Im about to install some FAST dune play ported cylinders on my shee. I have fattys on there now on a stock motor. Got to admit it ran pretty good for a stock pipe motor. I blew the wheels off a newer yfz450 with a kinda wore out top end. Question is would an upgrade to t5s or cpi inframes be worth it? I mostly blast through fields wide open and ride trails but I keep the rpms up at all times. I like to ride fast. I love a motor that rips on the mid to top and feels fast with a good kick. Also do the cpi pipes have as goid mid range as t5s? Im leaning towards cpi but I know t5s are easier and cheaper to get used.

Keep the fatties IMO. With a dune port it can rip pretty good with any of those pipes but on trails I think you would be just as happy with the fattys as the t5s and the T5s and CPIs wont pull from off the bottom like the fattys will. CPIs will also burn your legs alot more if you hug the tank with your knees or for sure if you are taller with long legs.

X 2 keep the fatties they are good pipes. I sold my CPIs and stuck with the fatties better all around pipe. All CPI pipes will do for you is make it rev longer with less low end. If you must try them get used pipes and you can sell them for the same price if you don't like them.