lectron pump around carb

m671054

With everyone having overflow issues i was wondering if anyone has tried a punp around setup? The first time i saw it was on a shifter cart. no floats or needle and seat. has a extra tube like an inlet but it extends down to the level you want in the carb. you run 1 pump in 1 pump out. the keeps the fuel level constant in the bowl. helped in high g corners etc. mine had anti slosh plate and other little secrets..anyone tried this on a banshee yet

Had 2 mba shifters with swedetech cr80 motors. they got stolen a few months back. I was supporting my friends by having the spare. now im waiting for them to buy and i'll be in the market for a stock moto myself. the 80 was fun as you could push it as hard as it would go and it would almost always be okay. my buddy from a past shop has a 125 and it was way more violent and demanded your attention. what do you run?

And fuck these bikes lets talk karts. What did you have? Im in the market for an 08 or newer stock moto or icc kart. Got any buddies with them for sale?

I pmed you my friends number, he will know where to get what you want, I guess he's a Birel

Dealer. Idk much about them, but I know he won nationals many times over.

Oh yeah I remember reading that on PS. I also have 2 MBAs, on is a shifter chassis with a leopard motor and the other is a std chassis with a PRD on it. I like them and will probably keep atleast one of them if not both (they arent worth much) but I got some seat time in a stock moto kart and now Im full steam ahead to get one. Thats bullshit about yours being stolen, has there been any word about them anywhere? Last I heard your insurance was gonna screw you on them, did you ever get that figured out?

No word on locating them. insurance screwed me. but im over it. everything works itself out. Question is would you want just one 65lph supply and return pump or run 2 35lph supply and return pumps so each carb had its own setup.