Vforce 3 vs v force 4

Ok cool. I'm sold on the 4'a. Can I assume they will fit right in on my 87

Yep.

IV

Four

For the WIN!

IMO from what I have seen, if you have a Drag ported motor you will benefit from the 4's over the 3's. The Dyno will prove it but as far as a mild build you can get away with the 3's having just as good performance. The price of the 4's are way cheaper than the 3's so that is a no brainer...Im running the 3's cause ive had them for bout 5yrs so when the pettles go so will the whole Reed package then I will call Jeff @ F.A.S.T and buy my 4's

A friend of mine (Jason Menz - fastest Cub in the world and its a 397cc) saw power increase across the board with the 4s vs his modified 3s. I don't know what he does to modify the 3s, but he dynos his motor constantly to get the most hp out of his motor. Trying the 4s in my 10 mil Cub this year.

A friend of mine (Jason Menz - fastest Cub in the world and its a 397cc) saw power increase across the board with the 4s vs his modified 3s. I don't know what he does to modify the 3s, but he dynos his motor constantly to get the most hp out of his motor. Trying the 4s in my 10 mil Cub this year.

So it's all good with a stock motor ? I don't mind spending the extra money for something that works and is new. But if it will not benefit a stock motor than what's the point ?

Correct. As tests showed, the modded 3's (Reed stuffer mod) still made less power than the standard 4's. The stuffer in the 4's actually works great and if you do the same mod to the 4's that we have been doing to the 3's for years... you will actually lose power. So no need to mod the 4's.

The point..., is to begin modifying the bike with quality mods that will compliment each other for the best performance. Good reeds now will make a little difference, then once you start with pipes, carbs, porting, it will really show.

Perfect point. As you make more power, the improvements over the 3's become even greater. All the motors are seeing so much better low and mid power, that they require one size richer pilot jet to make them happy.

tdod101... any aftermarket reed will help increase performance over the oem B.S. like the thread says you build a motor with all parts porting etc. to complement each other to squeeze every bit of H.P. and TQ out of the power plant, and yes you can go backwards adding the wrong parts to your motor...

Correct. As tests showed, the modded 3's (Reed stuffer mod) still made less power than the standard 4's. The stuffer in the 4's actually works great and if you do the same mod to the 4's that we have been doing to the 3's for years... you will actually lose power. So no need to mod the 4's.

Perfect point. As you make more power, the improvements over the 3's become even greater. All the motors are seeing so much better low and mid power, that they require one size richer pilot jet to make them happy.

Okay I see what your saying, so I have a stock engine no mods as of right now. Lets say I get the vforce 4 reeds a set toomey t5 pipes and perhaps 30mm mikuni carbs. That should make some power eh ?

I never had 3s in my banshee but do in my dirtbikes and I love the power the 4s are putting out! And I can get the 4s for $200 plus shipping (unless you need other parts and its free shipping over $300) anybody can email me at bdavis_86@yahoo.com if interested in cheap new parts! I sell everything at cost NO MARKUP trying to promote sales ;)