New banshee rebuild question's?

I have a 96 banshee that I want to do a rebuild on . I wanted to keep it with a .020 over bore and a stock stroke , And a dune port for street riding .What's great set of durable piston's and durable trued & weled crank . Imma keep stock carbs with V4's valve's and imma keep my dmc aliens full Exhuast . Let know know what I'm missing and if I'm on the right path !

I havent heard "street port" since my RX 7 days,lol. can I ask why would you get a dune port instead of a drag port if you drag race? have you thought about a Serval motor, from what I read hear the power band is a little bit more broad if you ride a little bit of everything, but can also hols its own for racing from what i hear

I havent heard "street port" since my RX 7 days,lol. can I ask why would you get a dune port instead of a drag port if you drag race? have you thought about a Serval motor, from what I read hear the power band is a little bit more broad if you ride a little bit of everything, but can also hols its own for racing from what i hear

what's a serval motor ?

Do a search for Serval Motor, pretty much anything you have a question about has been covered.  Its a bit of digging and reading through the threads, but I have been doing it and come up with a ton of information. This site is solid and its members know what theyre talking about, just not really for the soft hearted if youre the type to get easily offended, or get your feelings hurt easily,lol