think this would be worth trading for a 04 yfz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for shits and giggles, measure from the top of the cylinder to the bottom of the ports and see if you get 54mm. It sure seams odd that anyone would make a cylinder with that big of a bore and stock stroke.
ill try that tomorrow and see what I come up with
from the top of the cylinder to the bottom of the exhaust port is about 58mm

from the top of the cylinder to the bottom of the exhaust port is about 58mm

Logic would tell you that it's made for a 4mil crank. And it came with a stock stroke crank? I'll bet that ran real "special" before it blew. Sounds like it's time to send it to Redline to find out exactly how it's set up.

• 2 weeks later...

Logic would tell you that it's made for a 4mil crank. And it came with a stock stroke crank? I'll bet that ran real "special" before it blew. Sounds like it's time to send it to Redline to find out exactly how it's set up.

Id listen to this fella!

80 weight gear oil in the transmission?

I notice that the cases have studs. The few twisters I have seen don't use studs but bolts that go through the cylinders into the case. Anyone know if Twister makes some that use studs?

80 weight gear oil in the transmission? I notice that the cases have studs. The few twisters I have seen don't use studs but bolts that go through the cylinders into the case. Anyone know if Twister makes some that use studs?

that's water in the trans, and I'm a stud and I'm going to be using this...