Snakehunt

Crazykane

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that the 24mill?

maybe you should retink your tire choice...  i might have a few vids of us racing. fighting the "wheelie" isnt fast..  its slowing you down so much..

i had a cold or some shit also.  didnt even really feel like riding.  had a few minor throttle issues when i got there and old as fuck alky i had lying around..   oh well still had fun..

the bike rocky was riding was pretty fast ( 650cc DM??)as well as a few others. i dont know if it was his or not  he jocky's so many bike's who knows anymore..   maybe what 10 total drag bikes out??  that was saturday tho.  i had heard a bunch of bikes broke thursday to friday..

i seen GT had a couple fast ass stock framed bikes.  hell we were only running what 200-250 foot?  i shifted to 3rd and rev'd a tad then hit the brakes.  couple bikes i watched were in 5th by that time revve'd out.  if we would have ran another 50 ft they would have blown up..  what a crock.

had the wife's 350cc out there putting around on cpi's and PUMP gas.  it was fun  adn the wife got to trail ride some..  

i dont know who's it was but there a was purple and silver bike with a stretched stock frame that looked chromed then powder'd on top  that was a really nice looking bike.  just wanted to say that. 

hah!!  that pic with the bike totally off the ground is bad ass!!!

hell yea!

well ya know  i guess i forget just how small you are crazykane.  i'm 300lbs so not a lot of wheelie lift going on with my turd wagon...  sand was hooking good.  and what the hell!!  after all these sxs and farmall's coming out dragging bikes behind them and not one of them has a skid to smooth sand?? wow..   the teryx is on its way and i will deff be bringing out a rig to smooth the sand out.  might actually get to run into 4th and 5th gear again..  those were the days...