RM stators

chayote86

^^^ Correct and ^^^^ Correct.

If you want one re-wound Gary is your man.

If you want to buy new Racetech (Evan) is your guy.

my rm stator run the lights one time. have a running issue and beleive the stator is the problem.

I'm getting a Racetech stator, the guys that tested them on here say they are great, with not a one failing during testing.

they have the good picup coils on them, not the cheap ones like rm stators.

Glad to hear of the good feedback from you guys. We really do make a nice stator option for the Banshee's.  Our pickup coils are easily the same quality as stock, if not better.  What is the problem with the RM stator pickup coils you are referring to?

On my stocker the coil had a nice round nub on it so the flywheel tabs would rotate perfectly around it. The rm coil had 2 metal pieces on it. The thing is that the flywheel tabs would rotate around the plastic. I had to cut some plastic off so there was enough metal showing and so I could get the coil close enough to the flywheel tabs. If I didn't cut the plastic the metal would be about a 1/4" away from the flywheel tabs without barely any metal showing. Which was to far away.

I'm still using the stator today. It was just a pain in the ass to make it work. I even sent the stator back to be tested and they told me that's how their coils were.