Smokes like a pig!

Richmrf

I just rejetted my 01 and it started on the second kick.

At first I thought everything was perfect but it puts out a ton of white smoke. With the choke on, I found that the left cylinder (by putting my hand in front of the exhaust) was only firing half as much as the right side. After it was warm enough to take the choke off, it flipped. The right side wasn't firing as much. It also would backfire and eventually die when the choke was off.

With the choke on, at first glance and if you ignore the white smoke, it ran great. No problem going from idle to wide open several times. (I haven't adjusted the idle yet)

My guess is it is way Rich. My air screws are 2 turns out. Do you think I can lean it out enough with the air screw? Or do you think it is something else all together?

Ok to start get 28.5 pilots and like 260 270 mains that should get you in the ball park!

Sorry, I know you are trying to help but if I put a 260 in, if it would start, it would run like hell till it melted. You and trick have been dead on with the pilot so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD