really need help here guys iim stumped

hey dipshit i looked in a manual the clymers one... it was no help. i figured oout how to jump wires. i said that wasnt the problem. its pricks like you that make people mad. i need to figure out whats wrong with my banshee not argue with pointless fucks

its pussies like you that get mad. You'd rather wait for people to tell you how to fix it then do it yourself.

Now moving forward and trying to help. You unplugged the tors, removed the parking brake, and made sure everything is unplugged. Di you jump the harness? Or twist the wires together? Did you test the stator? Ohm the caps? Test the coil? Swap with a non good banshee? Are you runnin the right plugs?

hey dipshit i looked in a manual the clymers one... it was no help. i figured oout how to jump wires. i said that wasnt the problem. its pricks like you that make people mad. i need to figure out whats wrong with my banshee not argue with pointless fucks

temper temper. lol. just be prepared to get some shit. we all have at one point or another. there is a lot of good info and knowledge here. they will set you straight so you can get riding again.

with all the troll posts I can't even tell anymore

Got that ^^^ right can't tell the trolls from assholes.

To OP, do you have spark or not? Clean and tighte, all connections and grounds, trim 1/4" off plug wires, install cap with dielectric grease, wouldn't hurt to grease all connections. Coil mount clean/bare/tight? Stator poles rust free? Timing "nubs" rust free. Pick-up gap set?

Also IF you actually read the Clymers there is a general trouble shooting section.