WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THIS?

NYUK

very very sweet. I'll trade ya a chrome bumper, balance tube and rezzy cover for it?......maybe throw in a buck or 2

How do the powervalve top ends produce more power in drag? Dont you just block them off? Is it just the way their designed that they'll flow better?

Nyuk, can i have it i'll be your new best friend, and i'll let you ride it :D

enough with the bullshit, when you get it bolted on, are you still going to run meth. What kind of hp numbers are you looking for. I don't have shit that can touch that, unless I get another credit card. And duece's busa raptor SLOWWWW, taylor performace handed his ass to him for $10,000 in NC.

Which one? he has two motors done by them, and one cheetah motor by trinity that I had the pleasure of handing it's ass to it. Duece comes back to Columbia once a month and runs his mouth and basically gets his ass handed to him. :twisted: Duece thinks he can scare people from racing when he waves wades of cash, Taylor performance has raced him more times and took more money from him than anyone. But Duece never drives the bikes, his cousin who races busa always drives.