TURBO CHASSIS SWINGARM SPECIAL !

Turbo Chassis

Turbo Chassis is going to be running a special on 10 STANDARD STYLE ROUNDHOUSE swingarms for the BANSHEE.

We are going to be offering these swingarms in any length -2 - +12 for $220.00 shipped (NORMAL PRICE IS 315.00 and after these 10 are sold they will go back to that price)

These swingarms work great for drag racing in the dirt/sand/asphalt etc.  

These swingarms will be made completely of Chromolly and TIG WELDED!  If you need wheelie bar mounts we can add those as well for an extra $30.00

They are lightweight and are available in link or no link. These will come raw unpainted. They will also work for other types of riding (dunning etc) but we will be adding some extra gussets if that is the case as there is more stress on the swingarm, so please make note if that is what you plan to do with it.

We also offer gloss black or white powdercoating for an additional $40.00 (other colors available but pricing may differ a little) Chrome is not available.

This is a ONE TIME DEAL AND WE ARE ONLY OFFERING 10 AT THIS PRICE. ONCE THEY ARE SOLD THE DEAL WILL END. I WILL KEEP THE AMOUNT SOLD AT THIS PRICE UPDATED AND ALSO POST WHEN THE SALE IS OVER.

We will be accepting money orders or paypal, and each swingarm will be built upon order so that the length is exactly what the customer wants.

Buyer must pay in full or put half down with PAYPAL to get this great deal.

Thanks for your business and you can contact me by messaging on here, or calling/texting me at 304-483-0472

Jordan Rowan

Turbo Chassis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great, mine still hasn't left the garage lol. Actually thinking on transforming into a drag bike if you would be interested in it. It is now powdered super mirror black and has new pivot works bearings and sleave.