Hi everybody!

Dont let these stupid fucks fool you. Banshees were the same from 87-06 aside from a few electrical odds and ends and changing from J arms to A Arms. Im not sure what the market is around there but all banshees are mostly the same. Year really doesn't matter.

listen to this guy.

As for the rest of you, why arent yall helping? If he doesnt want to research for himself, there's no need to streer him in the wrong direction with his hard earn money. It's pretty childish.

I said wrong direction, not info. If you mean rare by the stock plastics or frame combo, then i guess you can consider yourself right. But lets not go on about that.

But like others said, besides plastics/frame color, they are all the same besides the first couple years which were J-Arm front suspension and not A-arm. There's also the little things like different plugs for stators, CDI and the brake lights. Those im not sure off.

Find the best deal you can regardless of year. Id personally go with an a-arm bike so suspension upgrades will be easier and more widely available.

I don't think anyone meant no harm. Just havin a lil fun. Think he figured it out quicker than others lol. But your right, let's get back on track.

Dont let these stupid fucks fool you. Banshees were the same from 87-06 aside from a few electrical odds and ends and changing from J arms to A Arms. Im not sure what the market is around there but all banshees are mostly the same. Year really doesn't matter.

Well Mr. Smarty pants..... You forgot the switch from 4 post sprocket hub to 6 post sprocket hub.

Congrats! You can now regurgitate the proper knowledge next time you ruin the fun!

Ha and never buy one if the kick starter is rattling.. I haven't been on here in over 3 months and nothing has changed! Very first post I read was some dickhead comments. Missed you guys...

All the info is right. My 94 is waaaaay nicer and cleaner than my 02. Year doesnt always matter. Check compression. Should be 140+ ish. I think 125 is lowest end. Check axle and swingarm bearings etc.

LEAK DOWN TEST NO MATTER WHAT! Build it or buy it, use it and be thankfull in the long run.

• 5 weeks later...