ODI Lock On Grips

thecabinboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

just got myself a set and put them on my bars to see how they'd be.......these suckers are not moving. You put gloves on and the grip is unreal, they feel really good on your hands as well. I think they are gonna be incredibly comfortable. I'll let you know more when I get back from Hatfield-McCoy.

If they can hold up there.....they'll hold up anywhere

where'd you get yours? I like the intense on the grips. I got the rogue odi ones.

Did yours lock on the inside and outside? Look like they do by the gap being there. How'd they lock onto the grip? Was their 2 notches in the locks that they clipped onto. They look exactly the same, wonder if their interchangeable.

I got a pack of 3 sets of mechanics gloves for 23 bucks at costco. They are pretty nice gloves for a non named brand sorta. I always get mechanics gloves over riding gloves, I always find them to last longer and are more manueverable.

Man, I put the gloves on and wrung my hand on the grips.....my hands arent going anywhere thats for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Hatfield-McCoy and all I gotta say is these grips are quite impressive. My hands didnt slip off the bars once. My buddy on his 400ex had his one grip keep coming off and basically had to ride the whole time without a grip on his thumb throttle side (when he wasnt riding his R).

I recommend these to anyone who has ever had a grip come off. It just plain sucks and I'm just glad I'll never have to deal with that situation ever again.

They are the real deal. I had them all last season, and they show very little wear.

They stay put, period. I know this sounds stupid, but I could have swore I could hold wheelies through whoops better/longer with those grips.

what style do you guys have?

I got the rogue design and my buddy doesnt like how they are a little thicker than a regular grip. Says he cant hold on as good. I personally like how its a little bit bigger, I can get a more comfortable grip with them.

I forget what the other design is called, its that crossweave design, was just wondering if they feel fatter than a regular grip as well? I'm probably gonna buy those grips too just to try them out.

All my bikes will always run these grips from now on