F@*^$%G RATTLE CAN RAY

flyRTby

I have been thinking of ordering a set of blue plastic from him on ebay, he has good feedback. U guys think I should steer clear? He sounds like a douche...

Do you lack the ability to read?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I bought from him. Part i got was in nowhere near the shape shown in the picture. Whatever it worked.

That's the type of attitude that lets this shit bag get away with it. I'll bet you over paid for the shitty part. Then to throw salt in the wound, over charged you on shipping.

Then your like "fuck it, it works"

That's the type of attitude that lets this shit bag get away with it. I'll bet you over paid for the shitty part. Then to throw salt in the wound, over charged you on shipping.

Then your like "fuck it, it works"

Honestly' It was a 10 dollar part. I didn't pay much for shipping, they were chain tensioners the picture showed nicely silver painted ones mine had some spots where paint was missing. To me it wasn't worth the hassle. 

Ray, STRIKES AGAIN!  :rotflmao: I don't if hes mentally handicap, shit for brains or just a terrible memory.. either way.. here it is.

Ray's e-mail to me yesterday:

"
still got that front bumper? Willing to ship it? 

My reply.  Keeping in mind i have it listed for $10:

"Yes i still have it, and i will personally ship it to your house off Hayes.

But as far as price goes.. I'm not going to sell you my bumper for $10

Since in your eyes my bumper is worth $59.99.  And mine looks 100x better than yours, that means mine should be worth about, what, $75

I'll tell you what though, ill give you a chance to make up for trying to pull one over on me not once, but now three times!!!!  And I'll sell it to you for $25.. Again, just like I've offered you before, I'm still leaving PLENTY of profit for you to turn around and make at LEAST 50% profit if not more. 

In any business Ray, i don't care what you do, but if you're turning around anything near 50% profit, you're doing something right. 

I've had this same talk with him about 3 times,  not the same part/s definitely the same posting. 

Still patiently awaiting his response.. :confused:

-----------------------------------------

In reply to "if you live in MI you get decent stuff"..

Somewhat of a true statement, only because you have the opportunity to pick through his garbage pile, & hopefully you'll find that diamond in the rough.   NEVER would i EVER buy a thing from him off e-bay, I've read/heard of countless times where people receive parts that do NOT resemble the quality of part shown in the picture.  Hence the name "Rattle can Ray"

I understand he's in business to sell used parts, but like I've said before: If its yours, its worth $10.  If its Ray's, its worth $50 :rotflmao:

• 11 months later...