mx banshee must sell or trade

you do know there are age limits there "NAXbansheeman11" . u got to be 16 to even own one and everyone is messin with u b/c u say u will trade for another mx shee therefore there has got to be something wrong with yours so just shut up, and quit actin like u know what ur talkin about, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to bad Bitch I own one. And there anit shit u can do about it. And the only reason I saidd I would trade for another mx banshee is because I would like a new one. that`s it > And i do know what i`m talkin about in florida they don`t care about your age at the tracks , some they do but most they don`t so FUCK YOU YOU DICKHEAD.

I don't know how old your are, but damn who ever taught you how to spell you need to go get your daddy and have'em beat there ass, you DUMB fucker, see it has a the letter m in it. Your shit must be pretty ragged out to only want $4000 for it. My mx shee is a 00 and I won't sell it for less than $10,500. And the only thing left stock is the cases. Anytime you wanna get your ass handed to ya, just let me know. I got some family in Ft Myers. I'd be happy to come see them and hand your punk ass to ya FUCKER :twisted: Or your daddy might not let ya play with the big boys.........