mx banshee must sell or trade

I have a 410 cc mx banshee for sale must sell 4000 obo

1997 Yamaha Banshee

410 cc motor

20mm Pro Design coolhead

Kehien 34 mm 2into1 carb

New pro circuit pipes also have Trinity pipes...

Completely Brand new bottem end + all gears

New yellow race plastics-Front and Rear

New Black ceet flames graphics

Also have purple plastics

Almost new ac Black nerf bars

Razr front and rear tires

190 Itp rims front and rear

Pro Design dead man switch

Motion pro turbo twist throttle

Brand new +2+1American Star a -arms

White Brothers Racing suspension w/ ressies in front

Lone Star +1 swingarm

Works Rear shock w/ ressie

RPM +4 axle w/ radlock

Jaws front bumper also have a dg bumper

P.E.P. Steering Stabilizer

AC full body skids

Frame has been gusted silver

renthal bars

new amp link

new sprockets&chain

new axle bearings

will trade for 4 stroke

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

josh must sell or 4000

mainki i dodn`t do anything i was jst seein if there is anything better

and what if you sell it and there is nothing better? i know you have more than 4000 into it, so what gives? whats the reason you would trade it for another mx banshee??

guys dont even bother. this is a kid that has backed out of deals like 10 times...go look around on other forums like exriders. He makes deals, then backs out at the last second. I think its his dads bike. Dont waste your time...hes just killing time messin around on the computer.

hey roostin shows what u know the 2 guys i wa gonna trade with juust did want rhe bike the guy with the raptor didn`t wanna trade. And no it`s not my dad`s bike I worked very hard to get this bike i am be 15 but i paided for the bike and most of then styff on i. And if i were my dada`s bike why would he let me race it

Makia I`m just seein what is out there if there are another other banshee with better stuff and shit like a -2 swing arm and better shocks then mine. Or if there are any 4 stroke guysa that would trade

My recommendation to you is to trade for the blaster and some loot and go get yourself some hukd on fonikz and call it a day:........

mainki i dodn`t do anything i was jst seein if there is anything better

hey roostin shows what u know the 2 guys i wa gonna trade with juust did want rhe bike the guy with the raptor didn`t wanna trade. And no it`s not my dad`s bike I worked very hard to get this bike i am be 15 but i paided for the bike and most of then styff on i. And if i were my dada`s bike why would he let me race it

Makia I`m just seein what is out there if there are another other banshee with better stuff and shit like a -2 swing arm and better shocks then mine. Or if there are any 4 stroke guysa that would trade

not just at imoklee i racdd the ochlkbee searies and acouple races in dade county and acouple in G ville